To: Customers, Partners, Suppliers
Message from EPE Management,
With the coronavirus (COVID-19) affecting communities and families around the world, EPE is taking this opportunity to reassure any concerns regarding ongoing business continuity.
Our priority remains the health and well-being of our employees, customers and partners, in this respect we have taken measures to safeguard our community and at the same time continue to do business during this time of uncertainty. We are committed to support you and your business as you/we adjust to these challenging and changing circumstances & we are fully committed to minimize any disruption.
Currently our deliveries & services are not impacted, meanwhile we are undertaking measures to make doing business with us easier:
• Since Friday March 13th, the majority of our office staff is working from home. All of them have access to their emails, landline number and cell phone. As such you can contact us with the same way of you were doing prior this period.
• All EPE departments are active. Thus, they can support you on every query you may have.
• In case you don’t know the direct number or the cell phone of the EPE staff you want to get in contact with, you can always call our call center at +302104060000 & +302104093000 which is fully operational. Then the operator will connect you with you the person you wish to reach
• Our production and warehouse are working in full capacity. The operation though has been divided to shifts and health protection measures have been enhanced.
• Our service attendances are subject to the local travel restrictions. Thus, prior each attendance, respective EPE Department, in cooperation with the client, is planning the attendance.
EPE Management team is meeting regularly to assess and appropriately respond to the crisis as it evolves, to adjust operations and maintain steadiness, and to support the safety and health of those impacted.
We shall keep you updated with changes of status; We are here and committed to support you, our employees and the local communities on the areas we serve, during these challenging times.
Stay safe, EPE Team.